they are mocking you we all know you are lame
i have to draw my own reactions images on this computer gdi
i ship it
I want to finish one of my old drawings but my stupid tablet pen isn’t working
I’ll go to bed
Hug the pillow
And cry a little
The rules are simple: draw or write one prompt of your OTP a day, with the theme listed here! You can use any fandom you like!! Be sure to tag each entry with 30 Day OTP Challenge to make it easier to keep track of them!
Feel free to interpret the prompts any way you like! That’s what it’s about!
On the following days, draw/write your OTP:
- Holding hands
- Cuddling somewhere
- Gaming/watching a movie
- On a date
- Wearing eachothers’ clothes
- Hanging out with friends
- With animal ears
- Wearing kigurumis
- Making out
- Eating icecream
- In a different clothing style (Visual Kei, gyaru, lolita, ect. )
- During their morning ritual(s)
- Doing something together (this can be anything from watching tv to having sex. Just remember to tag appropriately.)
- In formal wear
- In battle, side-by-side
- Making up afterwards
- Gazing into eachothers’ eyes
- Getting married
- On one of their birthdays
- Doing something ridiculous
- Doing something sweet
- Doing something hot (once again, be sure to tag if you make it extremely NSFW!)
And there you go! Have fun.
What if I want to make it drawing a different otp every day? OuO
This is a good idea.
So everytime I type something wrong or use the wrong word or the wrong tempus or grammar etc. I always get paranoid that someone who has english as their native language, will read what I wrote and spot all the mistakes I made and think, “Is she stupid or something??” or “Damn, her english is horrible, I am never going to speak to her”.